With Christmas and New Year’s around the corner, parties with family & friends are always being planned. Let us give you some tips that will make your party a success.
- Planning that business or family Christmas party, renting a bounce house is a great way to keep the kids occupied and having a good time.
- Popcorn machines are a great way to fill your house with that wonderful aroma and is a great warm treat in cooler Holiday Weather.
- Create that White Christmas look by renting one of our Sno Machines and turning your backyard into a Winter Wonderland (not real snow but simulates snow falling with foam bubbles).
- A little bit chilly outside, have an indoor party with carnival games which are small & can be put inside or under a patio for hours of family fun.
- Our Santa bounce houses will add the look you need for any Christmas party.
- Try our Polar Express Obstacle Course that is shaped like a train and is great for the winter holidays.
- Let us provide you with tables & chairs for your event and take the hassle out of having to borrow them from everyone else.
The Holiday Seasons come so quickly, don’t forget to call early and prepare so we can make your events enjoyable with memories to last.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year’s from all of us to all of you.
Jump Around Party Jumpers