So once again it’s Thanksgiving season, time to get together with friends and family to enjoy good food and great company. Here are a few ideas to liven up your Thanksgiving Day.
1. Keep those kids & grandkids occupied by renting an inflatable bounce house or combo. With all the preparation and work that needs to be done inside, keep those little ones occupied outside with an inflatable. Not only will they be out of your hair all day long & having fun, but they will sleep like babies after they wear themselves out all day by playing on the bounce house. We have customers that have said this was the best investment for parents & adults.
2. For all-ages fun, rent an obstacle course or an interactive inflatable game that the whole family can participate in. The giant Gauntlet or Hungry Hippos are 2 of our most popular and allow for multiple players of all ages and hours of family fun & memories, what a great way to build memories.
3. Why beg, borrow and steal tables & chairs from everyone you know? Let us bring the tables & chairs with a jumper. No more trying to find a truck and driving across town to pick up tables & chairs from everyone, let us do the dirty work for you & you can just enjoy the day with your family.
4. Looking for some sweet treats? Try renting a Popcorn or Cotton Candy machine for the family to enjoy throughout the day.
5. No room for a Bounce House? Try renting a few carnival games to keep everyone busy and having fun. Anything from a Giant Connect 4 to a Giant Jenga, to our Ring Tosses, Can Smash & Tic Tac Toe. There are tons of carnival games to choose from.
Here are just a few ideas on how to make your Thanksgiving a great Thanksgiving full of fun with family and friends. Enjoy your family time & have a very Happy Thanksgiving from all of us from Jump Around Party Jumpers.